More than 200 volunteers have supported our projects up to now – we’re dependent on their support in many areas. Here’s how you can participate, too:
- Visit our events
Spread the word
- Tell your friends about us, and follow us on Facebook (“like” us, share posts, etc.)
- When you read a newspaper article about us: Write letters to the editor and comment online! If necessary, take relevant background information from our introductory essays and blog posts.
- Our work and our projects depend on your donations. Support us, for example, with a donation of $200 and – even more effective – encourage your friends to follow suit.
- You are studying and want to get active at your university? Join one of our university chapters and let us know if you want to launch another one.
- Help Sentience Politics collect signatures for its campaigns
- Write a guest post for our blog
- Work with us! In order to successfully continue our efforts, we’re looking for new employees on a running basis. We offer both full and part-time positions, internships, and volunteer work and look forward to receiving your application with the usual documents. Applications can be submitted at any time – even if no positions are being advertized.
- From an outside perspective you notice things we don’t. Therefore, we’d like you to give us your honest feedback. Criticism is a gift – all we can lose is our mistakes.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU